Wednesday, January 23, 2008


So Heidi shows up at the door with a bunch of folks from the Leadership Development Program... and they came with a trailer full of treasures.


They filled the basement and spread throughout the rest of the house!!
Sooo... being the host ... I suggested they go to camp !! and take all their stuff.... and guess what ... they did!



After a beautiful walk in .... over the trails and lake... only about 2 klm. they filled the yard with camping gear!!



Eddie and I thought we should head back to town .... our hosting done... we headed home to a warm house...

Before we left ... the crew were piling snow... and hoping to make a warm shelter out of snow. Good thing the temperature was only -16 when I got back to the truck!





I'm sure we will have more shots tomorrow when they return to the land of electric everything.... but for now they seemed to be enjoying the land of snow, silence, and cold! I must admit that I might have stayed with them, but Eddie wanted more food! I'll blame it on him. It was a great walk though and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures and hear of the adventure. It will also be nice to have company back at Bruce Mines again to enjoy the surroundings!

1 comment:

~Heidi 8) ~ said...

many great times were had by all of us and you were a superb host!! thanks again for everything dad :) i'm glad you got to enjoy the trip with us. Thanks for the pictures too :) I look forward to seeing the rest!