Monday, December 18, 2006

Well, once again there is a pet in the Smith household... just yesterday a little kitten ... (yet to be named) peeked out from the cage, then tentatively stepped out into her new environment. Well at least for a week then it will be off to a new home for a couple weeks!


Alert and playful... cautious but curious... with little paws and little everything right now.... it plays hard and then
stops for a nap and a little snuggle!


Seems to be quite content and not missing its siblings just yet ... 1 of 4 kittens - looks like Grandma has a new neck piece for the cold winters in the north!!


I'm sure there will be more news and pics to follow... but this is a start for now!
With little meowsv that are more like squeeks ..... I'm sure Sam will know that this little tiger really will say Rooaaar!! ,,,, when she gets bigger!


3 comments:

Burly said...

Very cute ... boy or girl ... that helps on voting on the name;o) ...

~Heidi 8) ~ said...

AHHH i can't wait to come home and snuggle with that little one heheh soo cute...Glad to see she is settling in quite well.

Burly said...

If I read the Bible as carefully as I read your blog, I'm in trouble;o) ... I do now see the reference to the female gender of the kitten in your post ... my vote on the name:

Kitty.