Friday, November 03, 2006

So when the snow began flying here in Detroit today... and I was on my way to see Detective Palmer.... I started having flashbacks... to the summertime...

I am glad we have pictures to remind us of things past... 'cuz it now seems like such a long time ago that these photos were taken! Yes, Heidi was in Canada for a while this summer... at least we had some pictures... Naomi, Matt and the boys were in Canada for a short time...


And what would it take to keep that smile goin' .... probably a little cedar smoke with a few chunks of salmon on them!!

After a good meal ...


...well a beautiful sunset just caps the night!


With more memories than time or space I will have to say g'nite!

1 comment:

~Heidi 8) ~ said...

oh the great fun i have at home...i miss you too dad!!! not too long now :)